We need your pre-loved uniform!
View details of what/how to donate. Every little helps!
We are committed to the principle of school uniform. It allows our students to be distinctive and makes them feel they belong to the school community. All items of clothing should be clearly marked with the student's name. Non-uniform items will be confiscated and returned at a later date.
Items in bold can be purchased from our official suppliers Bailwood and Whitehall Clothiers - prices and details below. The school will also periodically hold sales of pre-loved items donated by families. Other items can be purchased from any high street retailer.
- Brown blazer with school badge
- Plain, dark maroon or dark brown V-necked pullover, with the exception of KS4 students, who may wear a dark brown V neck cardigan.
- Plain brown, grey or black unbranded, sweatshirts with no hoods may be worn as the student’s top coat, but only in addition to, not instead of the school blazer.
- School bags: These must be sufficient in size to carry files/text books A4 in size and the other essential items including PE kit.
- School tie (to be worn with 10 stripes showing)
- Plain white shirt/blouse
- Make-up, false eyelashes, nail varnish and false nails are not permitted
- During summer term: Students may wear a school polo shirt or a white polo shirt. Blazers must still be worn.
- Any type of plain coat, no denim or leather
- Plain, practical black shoes with flat heels (to be worn at all times including travelling between school and home). Laces must match the colour of the shoes. Trainers or canvas shoes must not be worn except during physical activities
- Hats must not be worn in the school building
- Boys: plain black or dark grey trousers and plain black/grey socks
- Girls: plain dark brown skirt or plain black trousers and plain white or black socks, brown or black tights
An inexpensive wristwatch is permitted
One small, plain gold/silver stud (with no stones) in each ear is permitted if ears are pierced
Black tracksuit (top and bottoms)
Plain white t-shirt or plain white polo shirt (not a school shirt)
Trainers (not plimsolls) + white socks – needed for every PE lesson
Long hair must be tied back with a plain black, dark brown or maroon band for all practical lessons.
Hijabs must be securely tied during PE lessons, or a sports' hijab must be worn.
Absolutely no jewellery can be worn during PE lessons.
Long nails (false or otherwise) are not permitted.
Our official suppliers are Bailwood and Whitehall Clothiers in Lewisham.
Prices are available on the websites. You can also access the Bailwood pricelist here and the Whitehall Clothiers pricelist here.